WE GET IT! Walking in to a new church is daunting: What will it be like? Is there anyone there like me? Do they have something for my kids? What do I wear? And most importantly, DO THEY HAVE COFFEE? Be sure to watch the video below to answer all these questions and more. You can also scroll down to see some pictures from our Sunday morning experience. Also, be sure to follow us on all socials to see even more and to stay up on all the latest. We’ll see YOU this Sunday!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT:
• 1 hour service (start to finish).
• Attire: wear whatever you’re comfortable wearing.
• Coffee & light refreshments.
• Kids: birth - preschool. Drop off 15 minutes before our start time and pick up after service is over.
• Adults: live music and a live, dynamic talk from the Bible.
• Elementary: K5 - 5th grade will be in the adult service for the live music then will be dismissed for a dynamic, practical lesson designed for their age.
SUNDAY SERVICE TIME & LOCATION:
The Grid Church meets in The Dank Haus in Lincoln Square (4740 N. Western Ave. Chicago, IL 60625) || Look for The Grid Church flags and signs.
11am | FREE street parking | 1 block north of the Lincoln Square Brown Line.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE AT THE GRID CHURCH? Fill out the form below and we will reply promptly.